Monday, January 07, 2008

Hellooooooo! Anyone still out there????

Here I am Here I am!!!! Did you miss me? I bet..
I've got 5 million x mas pics that I have meant to post but really who cares anymore. Christmas has come and gone we don't need to ooh and ahh over my kids opening presents anymore.
I've really got nothing else for you. My life is boring, what can I say.
I've been contemplating, I mean SERIOUSLY, going back to work soon. It's overwhelming and terrifying and exciting all at the same time. So we'll see where that goes.
Anywho, I just wanted to pop in here and dust off the cobwebs. Hopefully I'll be back in full swing soon.
Sorry to bore you to tears.
Why are you even reading this? You might want to find a hobby or something.

7 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Mommie (Jessica) said...

I read your blog regularly and I have finally gotten around to using a google account too. So now I can comment better. Love the kids and your humor! Keep writing!

12:38 PM  
Blogger b said...

I read because I like you! (and we share a mother) j/k

Maybe one of these days we can get together with the kiddos.

love,
b

8:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

b, I would love to get together!!! Feb vacation is coming up soon!!! Maybe then???

8:21 PM  
Blogger b said...

Leslie,

That would be great. I, being the slacker mom that I am, am sending the boys to school that whole week. (They have a vacation program). But on Thursday they have a 10 am dentist appt. in Marlbourough. That's kind of out your way, no? Maybe we could meet for lunch somewhere after? Or at a playspace?

9:00 PM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

Hey I missed reading your posts. So blog more frequently will ya

12:26 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

What kind of work would go back to??

3:00 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

I wouldn't be readin this except my life is pretty boring too. So there!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home