Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I actually have butterflies in my chest

I just booked it! My solo trip to Arizona that is! I'm going the end of March for 4 nights and 5 whole days of NO kids and no responsibilities of any sort. A little background, I went to college in AZ (Arizona State, go sun devils;) ) and I lived out there for several years after college too. I've gone back for several trips to see friends since moving away but I haven't been back since I had Lindsey 3.5 years ago!!! My dear friend asked me to come out two years ago but I couldn't because I was prego with Zoey and not feeling well. Then last year she asked again and I said, "um no, I have an infant" . So this year it's her 40th b'day so I'm going to spend some much needed time with my girlfriends in the sun. I can't wait. I'm nervous and excited, I guess maybe the word is anxious. I've never been apart from hubby or the kids for that long. Not too mention the 3,000 miles that will be between us. But man, I'm looking forward to it. YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

woohoo You would have tons of fun, of course you would miss your girls and your popcorn making machine but you would have so much fun!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

I hope you have a terrific time. It sounds like such fun.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sunita, I gonna start calling him my Popcorn making machine. Buahahaha!

10:35 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

I am so jealous. That sounds wonderful!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

That sounds like an awesome trip!

7:37 PM  
Blogger allison said...

How fun ;) My SIL and BIL live in Tempe! I had a friend that went there too, and I went to visit one year for Memorial Day. I didn't realize Tempe was such a party town. I had a good time there.

Have fun!!!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home