Thursday, January 12, 2006

I used my Gymbucks at Gymboree today and I got this really cute spring/summer dress for Lindsey that she is modeling here. She loves it but can't understand why I won't let her wear it to school tomorrow. The fact that she doesn't have school tomorrow and that it's 30 degrees out doesn't register with her.



Zoey looking at me seeming to say, "Mom, you cut my bangs too damn short!"



Zoey and Elmo sharing a snack. They're best friends IRL, just like on Sesame Street. ;)





Zoey says, " Hey Emma, like my beads?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

They could be twins!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

Emma loooooves your beads! She doesn't have red ones ;)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Momma-rama said...

I love her hair. At least she has enough to cut. Mackenzie will be 3 before she gets enough :)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home