Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today was a good day

All went smoothly today. Now that I've said that, something horrific is going to occur, like one of the kids waking up and vomiting all over me or something equally as pleasant.
Anywho, Lindsey got out the door to preschool without any usual morning grumpiness (is that even a real word, I don't think so) and Zoey cooperated and took a nice long nap while Lindsey was at school so I had a good hour to putter around the house. Then after I picked L up from school I brought them home, started their lunch and then MIL came over so I took off . I had lunch with a couple of friends from my moms group and then I went to the mall. Got myself a new bra with my Victorias Secret gift card from xmas and then used my gymbucks at Gymboree. Not like my darlings need any more clothes, but I couldn't resist. I was good. I bought mostly stuff in 2T for Zoey to wear next winter and a few things for Lindsey to wear this spring. Why do little girls clothes have to be so damn cute. It's addictive.
Well my love is working late, which is fine with me. He's been working from home for nearly two weeks. I could use a little time sans hubby if you know what I mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Momma-rama said...

I hear ya about the girls clothes. Sometimes, when I walk into Gymboree, or anywhere else that sells kids clothes for that matter, I get totally crazy. The clothes are too darn cute!

1:13 AM  
Blogger allison said...

I so know what you mean about being without hubby for a day ;) And mine hasn't even been working from home!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home