Thursday, October 26, 2006

It fell off

Her cute dried up black stump of an umbilical cord fell off yesterday on her 15th day of life. It made me really weepy. I'm hormonal. I'm a mess but that's not the point. She' s very likely my last baby and the loss of the umbilical cord means she's no longer brand spanking new. She's practically all grown up already. Next thing you know she's going to be dressing like a prostitute and sneaking out her window at night to meet her sketchy boyfriend and smoke some weed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

ROFL at your last statement.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember getting a little sad when C's came off too.

3:49 PM  
Blogger b said...

LOL! Bug hugs to you.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Momma-rama said...

Oh sweet Jesus. You took the words right out of my mouth. We are doomed having this many girls...

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home