Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A couple quick updates full of useless information for you

Ella is loosing her hair. I don't mean just the little bits that all newborns loose. I mean her blankets and hats look like a cat rolled around on them shedding massive amounts of fur.

Our neighbors who keep their Christmas decorations up far too long took them down this week.

I'm sick of eating popsicles. What are you talking about? Is that what you are wondering? I have had a terrible soar throat for days so I've been sucking on lots of popsicles.
I ate an entire box of Valentines day candy by myself. I didn't even feel sick afterwards.

Zoey is doing fabulous in her big girl bed. She stays in it for naps and bedtime. No problems at all. What a relief.
Ella missed her four month check up because we had a snow storm the day of her appointment. We'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out how much Miss Chubs weighs.

I'm going to be an aunt. SIL is having a baby girl in June. I'm VERY excited!

My brother, who currently works in S. Korea, was supposed to come home for good in May. BUT he's decided to try to extend his contract for at least another year. That sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geekette said...

woohoo on your SIL being pregnant. Im sorry Ella's hair is falling out. Some of Vivians fell out but it seems to be recovering now. Im glad that Zoey is liking her big girl bed. Isnt it so nice when they suprise us like that?? :)

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home