Saturday, January 20, 2007

Does anyone know why???

Can someone please tell me why ALL little kids MUST pick their noses and then stick that same finger in their mouth?????? Why, why why why why does this happen? Was there some kid back at the beginning of time that tried this and since then every kid has mimicked him? I mean, the picking of the nose is one thing, but the placing of the snotty finger into the mouth just takes it to a whole new level. Does it actually taste good? Should I try it and find out? Maybe boogies actually taste like chocolate cake and I've been missing out on it all these years.
Let me tell you, if you're reading this and thinking "ooh gross, my kids don't do that." Oh believe me, they will, it's only a matter of time.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I've been wondering the same thing! It's so freakin' nasty!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so gross! She'll look right at me and do it. How do you stop it? Any clue?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Leslie, I have no clue how to stop it. I've got two of them doing it non stop. It's so gross.

8:30 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

I want to cry every time this happens. I have tried removing her finger. I have tried explaining what others will think of her. Nothing works.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home