Thursday, December 07, 2006

Strip Tease

When ever she can Zoey will take all of her clothes off. Including her diaper. She is actually better at getting her shirt off then her big sister is. L can barely get herself undressed at the age of four, Zoey has long since mastered this skill. Apparently she's practicing for her future career as a stripper.
At night lately after we put her to bed she takes off her pajamas and often times her diaper too. I went in to check on her before I went to bed a few nights ago to find her buck naked sound asleep. Need I mention it's about 30 degrees around here at night? Hubby wants to start taping her diaper on her at night. I'm thinking more along the lines of cutting all the feet off of her sleepers so I can put them on her backwards, then she won't be able to reach the zipper.
I just put her to bed. As I type this I can assure you she is stripping in her crib.

5 Comments:

Blogger 4texans said...

lol...Claire likes to strip, too. I've heard about wearing the pjs inside out...good luck!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley is destined to be a stripper too. :)

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sraikh said...

You guys crack me up. Doesnt she feel cold?

10:30 AM  
Blogger allison said...

Like mother, like daughter? LOL

6:38 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

Ha! What about pull-ups? Would she be able to get out of those?

You guys outta move out here to CA, she's fit right in, but maybe she's a generation late from the bra-burning crowd?

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home