Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I was Super Mom today

Well maybe not super mom, but I acted more like my normal self than I have lately. I got L dropped off at preschool on time and without loosing my patience with any of my darling children. Then Z, E and I drove to a friends house to drop off a gift for her new baby and then the three of us were going to go to the mall and buy Z some new shoes. BUT I don't have the double stroller in my car and the Baby Bjourn was at home too. So I drove home, picked up the Baby Bjourn, and we headed back to the mall. Put Z in the stroller and "wore" E and we bought Z a new pair of snazzy pink sneakers to fit her chubby little feet. I let Z ride on the merry go round three times and then we went back and picked L up from school. Went home and made everyone some lunch, which of course no one ate. Put Z down for her nap and brought L and E up to my room and let L watch a video while the three of us snuggled up in my bed. E and I fell asleep while L sat quietly and watched Diego and Blues Clues. Then Z woke up after only an hour because she had pooped. Cleaned her up got some snacks and drinks together and drove to the playground. Played for an hour and came home and fed them dinner, bathed them, read them stories, had to change the bedding on L's bed because E threw up a gallon of steamy hot breast milk all over L's bed and me while reading stories. Got the two big girls to bed by 7 and here I am.
And if you were wondering where Hubby is, well he is at work, he left at 6 this morning and will be home around 6 tomorrow night.
I think I shall have a glass of wine tonight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you were very busy.

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You are super mom. I'm extremely impressed.

10:13 AM  
Blogger wermit said...

Holy crap, I'm exhausted just reading it all! You deserve that glass of wine and I hope you had one. :) Good job on a busy day!

12:18 PM  
Blogger b said...

exhausting to read, can only imagine how exhausting it feels!

9:26 AM  
Blogger 4texans said...

WOW, you are super mom...I aspire to be like you!

6:08 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Girl, that post makes ME want a glass of wine!

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home