Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Give Me Something Good To Eat



Z was very unsettled by this mammoth cat head resting atop her own head. I think I got some better pics with my new camera but I have yet to read the directions on how to upload pics from it. All that free time I have to do such things as read directions.
L was Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, and Z was a kitty. They went trick or treating with Daddy, and Ella and I stayed home and handed out candy. We live in one of those fabulous family friendly neighborhoods where Halloween is a very busy night. We went through 7 bags of candy. I would have killed to have lived in a neighborhood like this when I was a kid. We lived on a private dirt road with two other houses and of course there were no street lights so we NEVER got trick or treaters. To creepy to go up a dark dirt road I guess. I used to have to go to my friends neighborhoods to trick or treat. That's a really sucky thing to have to do in a kid's mind. Apparently I need therapy from my crappy trick or treating experiences as a child. LOL
Anywho, the girls had a lot of fun. Well, Z was a bit confused by the whole event. By she enjoyed sampling her candy. And she was so wiped out that she slept in today until 6:20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are adorable. That kitty costume is too much. :)

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home