Monday, November 06, 2006

Post Bath Warm Up


Here is Ella in her post bath attire. Z helped me give E a bath the other day (note my sarcasm when I say she helped me). Since it's freakin cold around these here parts already, we put her in some warm jammies, swaddled her up in a blanket and of course topped her mop of hair off with a cute little hat.
Maybe someday I'll actually get a picture of her with her eyes open.

When I spell checked this entry a suggestion for "freakin" was "foreskin". That made me laugh like an immature 5th grade boy.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering about getting a pic with her eyes open. Foreskin?? funny stuff. Who spell-checks blog entries? :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger DJ said...

A fifth grade boy and a 29 year old mother of 2. I laughed too. And you guys aren't messing around with E's temperature. That is one bundled up baby!

4:06 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

Look how cute and snuggly she is...awww...

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute. Love the joke.

9:07 AM  
Blogger b said...

have I told you lately how funny you are?

That baby Ella is just too cute.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellloooo, where are you? Everything ok?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Highlandgal said...

spell-check? what's that?

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home