Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just call me Suzy Homemaker

Yesterday L and I made fudge and today we are going to bake a pumpkin pie. The fudge came out ooooh so yummy!!! We'll see how the pie goes. I've never had good luck with pies. Here's the rest of the Christmas dinner menu I'm attempting to make.

Pecan encrusted salmon fillets
orange glazed carrots
green beans
mashed potatoes
rolls
pecan pie (store bought) I've made homemade pecan pie before and it never came out quite right
pumpkin pie

For dinner it's just going to be the five of us and my parents so I'm attempting something a little more difficult than a turkey this year.
We are heading to my in laws later this afternoon for a few hours. I'm sure the kids will get a billion toys. Then we'll be home to sleep before Santa arrives. We'll spend Christmas morning at home hanging in our jammies eating pancakes and too much chocolate and opening presents. Just the way I think Christmas morning should be. After Z's nap (around 3) my parents will come over and spoil my kids all over again. So those are our big holiday plans.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ said...

That sounds like so much fun. I want to come. Send me your left over fudge. Yum. Merry Christmas!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home