Sunday, February 25, 2007

Random bunch of pics

I've done something terrible to my little baby girl. You see she had lost most of her hair in the back and around the sides leaving her with this mop of hair on top that resembled a bad toupee. So I decided to trim the front so it wouldn't be hanging in her eyes and thin out the top a bit. It's like the scissors had a mind of their own. I couldn't stop them.This first pic is from this morning the second is from after the massacre. She looks like the guy from the Three Stooges. Do you think she'll ever forgive me?


Miss Z needs her bangs cut, I know. But I'm trying to grow them out. And well, we've all seen what happens when I get a pair of scissors in my hands.


Just cause she's cute. No, I don't normally dress my kids in red and gold taffeta. She's wearing a princess dress, of course.



Now those are what I call CANKLES.




Do you think she was warm enough?





5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Great pics. Your girls are so adorable!

9:57 PM  
Blogger catankgirl said...

You have the cutest 3 stooges in the world. ;)

12:14 AM  
Blogger Geekette said...

LOL Love the pics especially the cankles one!! So cute.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't do a bad job at all.

5:11 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

Cute pictures!!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home