Monday, May 28, 2007

The Weekend




We went to our friend's wedding on Saturday. Hubby was in the wedding party and I had a reading to do for the ceremony. Surprisingly I wasn't really very nervous. A few months ago when the bride- to- be first asked me if I would do a reading at the wedding I got that familiar panicky insecure feeling that I had in the sixth grade when I had to do an oral report. I guess I really am a grown up now. It didn't even phase me to stand up in front of the crowd.


Anywho, the wedding was great. We had a lot of fun and it was hard to go home at the end of the night. I know how very very lucky I am to have my three beautiful baby girls but sometimes it's so hard to leave the party and come back to reality.
Notice in the pics you can tell in the bottom one, of me and the bride, that I'm still completely sober. In the one with Hubby, a few hours have past, and I have a big dopey smile on my face that clearly states "Hey, I'm buzzed!"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look awesome Leslie!

4:50 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

You look great! Did you cut your hair?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I did cut my hair! Aren't you perceptive. ;)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home