Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's that time of year

The time for the yearly chaos and torture of attempting to take a good enough picture of all three of them for our Holiday cards. These are only two of the two dozen I took. They all pretty much sucked, but who really cares. I love the bottom pic of L and Z but of course you can only see Miss Uncooperative's head as she tumbled right off the chair as the camera snapped this shot.
Baby E going face first off the chair.
No, she didn't get hurt. In fact I think we laughed at her. But then again we're a horrid and malicious family.

3 Comments:

Blogger phins_jazy said...

oh how cute! I can never get all 3 of them looking at the camera at the same time.

6:57 PM  
Blogger 4texans said...

Oh my, they are getting so big...cute! Are those from LLBean? We have those same dresses!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Yup, those are LL Bean, my mom got them for the girls.
I've noticed we often have the same clothes for out girls, you and I.
We've got good taste!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home