Wednesday, January 25, 2006

You see there are some nice strangers in the world after all

I'm driving today with the kids and some guy in the lane next to me is trying to get my attention and is pointing at the side of my car. I roll down my window at the red light and he says " your rear tire is almost flat". Thankfully I was in the city so there are about 6 gas stations with in a block. I managed to cut across several lanes of traffic and pulled into a service station. About 15 minutes and 15 dollars later we were on our way again with our patched tire. When I told Hubby it only cost $15 he said " were you wearing your low rise jeans with your thong hanging out?" Buahahaha. I told him if this happened 5 years ago they would have said"it's on the house darling" and five years from now if this happens they'll charge me $50. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

That was nice. Seems like they are far and few in between as well! You were lucky!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home