Friday, February 03, 2006

Parting with my morning routine, Boohoooo!

Every morning I make a lovely pot of Starbucks coffee and drink it through out the morning hours. It's probably only about 2-3 cups, not an ENTIRE pot. I love coffee, really strong rich coffee. So today I had my final pot and will now begin the dreaded process of weaning myself off of the caffeine. Crap. They should have rehab for caffeine addicts.
Baby number two was very much a planned baby so I gradually weaned myself off the "juice" a few months prior to getting pregnant. Baby number one was a little bit of a surprise and I went cold turkey and had the most horrendous headaches for a few weeks. Not looking forward to that. I'll try a gradual process this time.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sraikh said...

Once again, congrats and I hope the girls get a brother. Will you be finding out at your 20 week u/s?
update us as soon as you tell DH!

11:38 AM  
Blogger DJ said...

Oye, been there, done that, hated every minute of it.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Momma-rama said...

Don't worry dear, I'll drink ALL that big, bad coffee for you :) lol

12:38 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sunita, I don't know if we'll find out. Maybe not....

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Cutting the caffeine was the worst for me. once I hit the third trimester I started back up again lol

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home