Friday, March 16, 2007

OMG! Could I suck any more!? I've been the crappiest blogger for the past few months. I swear I have nothing to even report. My life is dull. E is five months old now. She weighs nearly 17 pounds, she laughs out loud at her sisters a lot and sleeps like crap. Z is still having a bit of a tough time adjusting to her baby sister. She pinches her or pokes her in the eyes at least once a day and makes poor little E cry. I guess Z just can't resist the temptation. Z tends to be clingy, needy and overall high maintenance and screams when she doesn't get what she wants. I guess she's just really a text book two year old. This too shall pass, right???? L is great. Her usual good natured self. She loves preschool, her ballet class, and she currently has about 77 My Little Ponies all over the house.
Hubby in all honesty is unhappy with me because I'm simply not giving him enough, ahem, loving. I know he's right and I do feel bad about neglecting him but I'm just sooooo tired and just not in the mood very often. I wish guys could just understand that we women can still love them dearly, more than they could ever know, but just not be in the mood for weeks at a time. Sigh, it's the never ending lack of understanding between the sexes.
See, I told you I had nothing to report.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

That was a good update!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Geekette said...

Maygan often pokes at Vivian. It can be very frustrating. They'll get past it though... eventually I'm sure. ;)

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home